Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
In no event shall Photoprobable.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Photoprobable.com's Internet site, even if Photoprobable.com or a Photoprobable.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Photoprobable.com's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Photoprobable.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Photoprobable.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Photoprobable.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Photoprobable.com's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of France without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
-Only PHOTOGRAPHY & WEB DESIGN SERVICES related site allowed.
-Write a short and complete title. Only letters and digits allowed.
-Write a short paragraph for your website description (at least 200 characters or above).
-Description or title are basically nothing but keywords.
-Do not submit sites that are mainly built for Google AdSense or other advertising programs.
-Do not submit sites which contains only affiliate links with no real content.
-Do not submit sites which redirect the user to other pages.
-We reserve the right to accept or reject website(s)
-We reserve the right to remove your listing without prior notification.
-We reserve the right to modify the title and description of any and all websites we receive.
-We reserve the right to move your listing to the most appropriate category.
No duplicate content from other directories will be accepted, Thank You.